Unitronics introduces new lower cost 7’’ UniStream™ panel
Unitronics, the industry leader in the development and manufacture of integrated PLC + HMI controllers, recently launched the fourth model of the UniStream™ product line – lower cost UniStream 7" panel. This model was designed specifically to improve the price competitiveness of the current UniStream 7" panel in the market. The differences between the current 7" panel and new model are minor, and the unit is completely backwards compatible with the current unit.
The UniStream™ line, combines with UniLogic™ programming environment, offers one of the best and most advanced solutions in the market today. With the new pricing, it is now also one of the most cost effective ones.
The UniStream line is the result of over 20 years of experience with PLC development, combined with the strongest new trends in automation. Unistream™ incorporates a powerful dual CPU, sleek HMI touch panels, and a variety of I/O options. The user can create an all-in-one controller by snapping on a CPU and I/O modules to the HMI of their choice. The award-winning UniStream™ gives OEMs and systems integrators a competitive edge, enabling them to customize their PLC, cut costs and shorten their programming time by over 50%.
UniStream™ offers options for RS485, CANopen, UniCAN, and both serial and Ethernet MODBUS communications. Unistream™ supports Ethernet/IP™ and can be adapted to other third-party protocols; the USB and serial ports support external devices such as modems, printers, barcode readers and more.
UniLogic™, the software for Unitronics’ UniStream line enables users to code Ladder, design HMI screens and Web pages, configure hardware, set up and implement communications, and more in a single programming environment. UniLogic’s efficient features can slash your development time by over 50%.
Unitronics is a pioneer in the manufacturing and design of PLCs with integrated HMI and on-board I/Os - rugged PLC product lines that meet a diverse range of requirements. Program your entire application in a single, intuitive software environment, and benefit from best-of-breed technical support, both provided at no extra cost.
Unitronics designs, manufactures, and markets quality PLCs for the global market. Easy -to-use, efficient, and affordable, our products have been automating processes, systems, and stand-alone applications since 1989. We maintain more than 160 distributors in over 55 countries around the globe, enabling our customers to purchase our products with local marketing support.
Unitronics' field-proven PLCs automate hundreds of thousands of installations in diverse fields: petrochemical, automotive, food processing, plastic & textile, energy & environment, water & waste water management—anywhere automated processes are required.
Our clients include: Coca-Cola, General Motors, Michelin, Tupperware, Intel, Bayer, Colgate-Palmolive, Land Instruments, Mercedes, Agfa, Tyson Foods, Pirelli, Fiat, Samsonite
Click here for Unitronics success stories
- TAB d.o.oHow can PLC control ensure impeccable quality control?
- MinermixMinermix improves consistency of lime kiln with Unitronics Vision570
- Greenmove TechnologiesCan PLC control make it easier to create clean, environmentally friendly biogas?
- Song SengAll-in-one PLC automates beautiful fountain display, while saving the designers time and money
- ZdorovyeHow can you ensure quality control? Reduce human error with PLC automation and monitoring
- Education in MissouriHigh school students continue to expand biodiesel program with the help of Unitronics Vision570™
- Rene Tomingas FIECommunication-rich, All-in-One PLC links energy plants nation-wide
- INFO d.o.oUnitronics Samba was the ideal choice—easy programming, very nice, high-resolution screen and great price/performance ratio...
- DjurdjevicIs it possible for an automated system to run so efficiently you forget it’s there?
- Watt TechnologyCan one PLC be standardized calibration benches using different measurements?
- Schepers Techniek BVHow to reduce downtime with an all-in-one programming software?
- Imapsa AutomationWith fast delivery times, and constantly updated software, Unitronics has always listened to our customers many requests...
- Vapor Systems TechnologiesHow can the right industrial control solution improve quality assurance?
- 7th Settlement BreweryHow can local breweries achieve the consistency of national changes? PLC control helps 7th Settlement solve the problem
- Energy Plant SolutionsEasy Automation and Monitoring with All-In-One PLC Improves Machine Safety
- Mar Cor Purification Inc.Vision350™ and Vision570™ Speed development of a Portable Reverse Osmosis for Medical Applications
- Kone Cranes Hydraelectric Power Plant"Instead of learning a software to solve problems, you focus on the problem itself thanks to the opportunities supplied by user friendly programming"
- Shriram AutomationCan a PLC achieve the same results as a CNC controller?
- Waterplay® Solutions Corp IncHow to downsize your control system without losing functionality?
- MSI TecCan a PLC survive in the Arizona desert?
- Twisted Vine BreweryHow can craft brewers achieve the product consistency of larger operations despite limited automation experience?
- Marcé Fire Fighting TechnologyHow can industrial automation improve safety in dangerous professions?
- Gas Analysys"Unitronics’ PLC and programming software allowed flexibility to the customer, and the use of an SD card enables the customer to collect and analyze the data in an efficient way."
- BsiatecWhy innovative Bsiatec of Austria selected UniStream?
- Alana-Eco LLCIntegrated PLC+HMI makes for easy integration and painless monitoring
- EV srlWhat is the ideal PLC solution for hydroelectric turbines?
- LLC Group 7easy to program, with a good number of useful features
- EKOIDEAHow can you achieve reliable, safe automatic control settings?
- Nitogen generator"With the simplicity of programing and wide variety of Unitronics products, we can now offer our clients a better looking yet simpler solution. Thanks to Unitronics our production runs smoother than before."
- Waste water treatment"Unitronics’ advanced communication options and temperature modules enabled us to offer the customer a cost-effective, accurate remote monitoring solution"
- NPP Tehnoavtomat"The big, colorful sensor display allows the operator to interact with the system effectively and allocate a lot of information on one display.”
- AquaRD Sp. z o.o.With a friendly development environment and unrivaled quality
- Shemeck“The PLC + HMI + I/O in on unit reduces time for programming and significantly reduces costs”
- The Eagle TheatreHow does industrial automation improve the performing arts?
- TESAN ELEKTRIK“The Jazz offered a low cost solution for analog control and data display and, thanks to the all-in-one concept, the customer was able to save on wiring"
- Aqua Interma EngineeringHow can water treatment systems kill microorganisms and ensure water purity?
- Coating SystemsLearn how an integrated HMI makes powerful PLC control accessible to users
- BimetecHow can you improve the speed and efficiency of a can packaging line? Retrofit with all-in-one PLC + HMI controller?
- ProcestehCan an All-in-One PLC make a machine easier to use?
- Industry Graphics Printing B3Servis d.o.o.How can PLC control improve process speed and reliability?
- OPA consultingHow can retrofitting old controls with an all-in-one PLC improve machine flexibility?
- Aaron Oil Company Inc.How can PLC control make used oil reclamation easier, greener and more efficient?
- ECH Engineering“We needed a reliable system, fast. Unitronics saved the day!”
- RackRayPLC Control Protects against Outages
- IGCP EngineeringControl & Automation with Vision™ V700 for Packaging & Bagging Systems
- ErreDuePLC+HMIs outperform microcontrollers without breaking the bank
- Tills InnovationsWater Features: Pump Control with the UniStream 10.4 PLC + HMI
- SPIN FXA Complete Brewery Control System for a Sophisticated Beer Production Process
- Nicolaides & Kountouris MetalReliable Automation Reduces Time and Effort Needed for Cutting Application
- StratasysUnitronics PLCs & Servos: Servo Made Simple Precision Motion Control in Extruder Application
- Grupo Electrotecnia GalianaRemote Control – HVAC Compressor Test Bench Meets Global Power Standards & Requirements
- University of Johannesburg’s School of EngineeringHow can you install a PLC with remote monitoring and control in an area without electricity?
- Countersales UK LtdCounting on Control: PLC Control for Measurement Systems
- Shriram Automation in Thane, IndiaMotion Control: Unitronics PLCs & Servos Precisely Position Punch Press
- Schmachtl GmbH CopyIntegrated PLC+HMI makes for easy integration and painless monitoring
- KNX GatewayUnitronics Introduces: KNX Gateway
- Hotel VanillaThe biggest advantage was the intuitive, integrated UniLogic environment for ladder and HMI programming
- Turkmenistan Aşgabat Dokuma ToplumuHow can a PLC improve operator efficiency?
- Mediamac Pte Ltd"Using the all-in-one was great to offer a nice-looking machine, with an attractive color-touch display while taking up little space"
- Samba™ – New I/O Configurations IncreaseUnitronics has now released four new models of Samba
- Samba™ RA22—The New Configuration Jazz—High-speed at Low CostSamba™ RA22—the New Configuration Jazz—High-speed at Low Cost
- Control your application remotely from everywhere and anytime!Control your application remotely from everywhere and anytime!
- Scada Network SolutionCan a PLC provide highly accurate temperature control?
- New Temperature I/O ModuleIntroducing a New Temperature I/O Module
- The University of CyprusHow can you achieve precise control over experimental environment? Automate pressure and vacuum control
- Schmachtl GmbHIntegrated PLC+HMI makes for easy integration and painless monitoring
- Eurotech Extrusion TechnologyAll-in-one PLC improves usability and reliability of extrusion equipment
- Jiri SramekMonitoring Paragliders, the Samba PLC+HMI takes flight
- ÜbermorgenCan PLC automation craft the perfect latte?
- Kolman d.o.o – Packaging Machinery OEMPackaging Machinery OEM Uses Vision570™ and Vision560™ as Primary Control
- TimberSoftHow can you upgrade timber drying kilns with reliable, automatic temperature control?