Samba™ RA22—the New Configuration Jazz—High-speed at Low Cost: HSC, PWM
Unitronics’ new All-in-One HMI + PLC controller models will make your customers happy—while you benefit from a great price/performance ratio
Award-winning Samba, the PLC + HMI with a beautiful color screen, has now been released with a new on-board I/O configuration. Models SM35-J-RA22 & SM43-J-RA22 both offer:
- 12 digital inputs
2 may be configured as analog, 2as PT100/TC, and 1 as HSC/shaft-encoder input
- 2 analog, inputs
- 8 relay outputs
- 2 analog outputs
Jazz, the perfect, low-cost solution for simple projects that require a PLC and a text-only HMI panel, now offers two new models that bring you high-speed on a budget. As members of the Jazz 2 family, both support the Ethernet Add-on module, enabling you to implement both MODBUS/TCP and PC-PLC communications.
These Jazz 20 models offer.
6 digital inputs including 3 high-speed inputs (HSC/shaft-encoder), 2 analog/digital inputs, 2 analog inputs, 10 transistor outputs including 3 high speed outputs (2 high speed outputs @ 32kHz or 3 high speed outputs @ 3kHz)
These outputs support PWM via hardware configuration, no Special Functions required.
6 digital inputs including 3 high-speed inputs (HSC/shaft-encoder), 2 analog/digital inputs, 2 analog inputs, 6 relay outputs
Produced by Unitronics, a global developer and manufacturer of PLC + HMI controllers, all products are backed by Unitronics standard policy of customer care, including software and utilities, membership in an active, moderated technical support forum, and personalized technical support—all at no additional cost. This combines with all the functionality system integrators need for small applications, reduces space and wiring requirements, and eliminates the need to set up Panel-PLC communication —everything you need to benefit from the best price-performance ratio in the industry.
Samba fills a growing niche—OEMs on a tight budget who need compact controllers for simple machine control, but still want the competitive advantage of an elegant, color-touch HMI panel. Awarded the prestigious Engineer’s Choice Award by Control engineering, Samba is available with screen dimensions of 3.5”, 4.3”, and 7”.
All models offer a beautiful HMI 16-bit touchscreen that enables data entry and display of variable data on user-designed screens, as well as color Trend graphs, and built-in Alarm screens. The integrated PLC offers a broad range of features including 2 auto-tuned PID loops, time-based RTC control, data logging, recipes and more.
Onboard I/Os offer digital, analog, and high-speed functionality.
The flat fascia and IP66/IP65/NEMA4X rating makes Samba an excellent fit for the food and pharmaceutical industries, anywhere spray or wipe down requirements apply. All Samba units come supplied with a programming port (USB for 4.3'' and 7 ", RS232 for 3.5''). Additional ports can be added: RS485 or Ethernet, and CANbus port. Samba supports GPRS/GSM, email and SMS, as well as industrial TCP/IP protocols, MODBUS, DF1 slave, CANopen, and J1939; it can also be adapted to any 3rd-party protocol.
Samba™ uses Unitronics’ free VisiLogic software. Visilogic provides a single, simple environment for hardware and communications configuration, Ladder application development, and HMI design, including a free library of industrial images. Free utilities include remote PC access and data export. Unitronics offers unlimited technical support for all of their products and supports an active user forum.
About Jazz 20
Jazz®--the PLC + HMI that replaces a simple "Smart Relay" with a real PLC—for the same low price.
Jazz® series controllers are full-function PLC + text HMI with onboard I/Os—available in configurations including digital, analog, temperature, and high-speed I/Os. Specifically designed to control small machines, and to perform simple-to-medium automation tasks, Jazz enables you to use a low-budget unit without compromising on features and technology.
Jazz® offers the flexibility of Ladder programming plus communication options such as GSM/SMS, Remote Access, and MODBUS networking. The HMI application enables you to design up to 60 text screens, using up to 64 HMI variables for the display of time, date, and real-time system data. Programming is as easy as it gets—build Ladder Logic control applications using click-and-drop elements…and create your HMI application in the same U90 Ladder software environment, included at no extra cost.
Unitronics (R”G) Ltd. is an Israeli company with international presence that has been producing PLCs, automation software and accessory devices since 1989.
The very first all-in-one controller—HMI+ PLC + onboard I/Os—was released by Unitronics nearly 25 years ago. An early pioneer of this market, Unitronics continues to be a global trendsetter in developing and manufacturing all-in-one controllers with a price/performance profile that boosts competitive advantage.
Unitronics’ All-in-One controllers combine full-function PLCs and HMI operating panels into single, compact units. These HMI + PLC devices are programmed in a single, user-friendly environment. Our clients save I/O points, wiring, space, and programming time; elements that translate directly into cost-efficiency.
Unitronics supports a global network of distributors, as well as a US subsidiary.
- TAB d.o.oHow can PLC control ensure impeccable quality control?
- MinermixMinermix improves consistency of lime kiln with Unitronics Vision570
- Greenmove TechnologiesCan PLC control make it easier to create clean, environmentally friendly biogas?
- Song SengAll-in-one PLC automates beautiful fountain display, while saving the designers time and money
- ZdorovyeHow can you ensure quality control? Reduce human error with PLC automation and monitoring
- Education in MissouriHigh school students continue to expand biodiesel program with the help of Unitronics Vision570™
- Rene Tomingas FIECommunication-rich, All-in-One PLC links energy plants nation-wide
- INFO d.o.oUnitronics Samba was the ideal choice—easy programming, very nice, high-resolution screen and great price/performance ratio...
- DjurdjevicIs it possible for an automated system to run so efficiently you forget it’s there?
- Watt TechnologyCan one PLC be standardized calibration benches using different measurements?
- Schepers Techniek BVHow to reduce downtime with an all-in-one programming software?
- Imapsa AutomationWith fast delivery times, and constantly updated software, Unitronics has always listened to our customers many requests...
- Vapor Systems TechnologiesHow can the right industrial control solution improve quality assurance?
- 7th Settlement BreweryHow can local breweries achieve the consistency of national changes? PLC control helps 7th Settlement solve the problem
- Energy Plant SolutionsEasy Automation and Monitoring with All-In-One PLC Improves Machine Safety
- Mar Cor Purification Inc.Vision350™ and Vision570™ Speed development of a Portable Reverse Osmosis for Medical Applications
- Kone Cranes Hydraelectric Power Plant"Instead of learning a software to solve problems, you focus on the problem itself thanks to the opportunities supplied by user friendly programming"
- Shriram AutomationCan a PLC achieve the same results as a CNC controller?
- Waterplay® Solutions Corp IncHow to downsize your control system without losing functionality?
- MSI TecCan a PLC survive in the Arizona desert?
- Twisted Vine BreweryHow can craft brewers achieve the product consistency of larger operations despite limited automation experience?
- Marcé Fire Fighting TechnologyHow can industrial automation improve safety in dangerous professions?
- Gas Analysys"Unitronics’ PLC and programming software allowed flexibility to the customer, and the use of an SD card enables the customer to collect and analyze the data in an efficient way."
- BsiatecWhy innovative Bsiatec of Austria selected UniStream?
- Alana-Eco LLCIntegrated PLC+HMI makes for easy integration and painless monitoring
- EV srlWhat is the ideal PLC solution for hydroelectric turbines?
- LLC Group 7easy to program, with a good number of useful features
- EKOIDEAHow can you achieve reliable, safe automatic control settings?
- Nitogen generator"With the simplicity of programing and wide variety of Unitronics products, we can now offer our clients a better looking yet simpler solution. Thanks to Unitronics our production runs smoother than before."
- Waste water treatment"Unitronics’ advanced communication options and temperature modules enabled us to offer the customer a cost-effective, accurate remote monitoring solution"
- NPP Tehnoavtomat"The big, colorful sensor display allows the operator to interact with the system effectively and allocate a lot of information on one display.”
- AquaRD Sp. z o.o.With a friendly development environment and unrivaled quality
- Shemeck“The PLC + HMI + I/O in on unit reduces time for programming and significantly reduces costs”
- The Eagle TheatreHow does industrial automation improve the performing arts?
- TESAN ELEKTRIK“The Jazz offered a low cost solution for analog control and data display and, thanks to the all-in-one concept, the customer was able to save on wiring"
- Aqua Interma EngineeringHow can water treatment systems kill microorganisms and ensure water purity?
- Coating SystemsLearn how an integrated HMI makes powerful PLC control accessible to users
- BimetecHow can you improve the speed and efficiency of a can packaging line? Retrofit with all-in-one PLC + HMI controller?
- ProcestehCan an All-in-One PLC make a machine easier to use?
- Industry Graphics Printing B3Servis d.o.o.How can PLC control improve process speed and reliability?
- OPA consultingHow can retrofitting old controls with an all-in-one PLC improve machine flexibility?
- Aaron Oil Company Inc.How can PLC control make used oil reclamation easier, greener and more efficient?
- ECH Engineering“We needed a reliable system, fast. Unitronics saved the day!”
- RackRayPLC Control Protects against Outages
- IGCP EngineeringControl & Automation with Vision™ V700 for Packaging & Bagging Systems
- ErreDuePLC+HMIs outperform microcontrollers without breaking the bank
- Tills InnovationsWater Features: Pump Control with the UniStream 10.4 PLC + HMI
- SPIN FXA Complete Brewery Control System for a Sophisticated Beer Production Process
- Nicolaides & Kountouris MetalReliable Automation Reduces Time and Effort Needed for Cutting Application
- StratasysUnitronics PLCs & Servos: Servo Made Simple Precision Motion Control in Extruder Application
- Grupo Electrotecnia GalianaRemote Control – HVAC Compressor Test Bench Meets Global Power Standards & Requirements
- University of Johannesburg’s School of EngineeringHow can you install a PLC with remote monitoring and control in an area without electricity?
- Countersales UK LtdCounting on Control: PLC Control for Measurement Systems
- Shriram Automation in Thane, IndiaMotion Control: Unitronics PLCs & Servos Precisely Position Punch Press
- Schmachtl GmbH CopyIntegrated PLC+HMI makes for easy integration and painless monitoring
- KNX GatewayUnitronics Introduces: KNX Gateway
- Hotel VanillaThe biggest advantage was the intuitive, integrated UniLogic environment for ladder and HMI programming
- Turkmenistan Aşgabat Dokuma ToplumuHow can a PLC improve operator efficiency?
- Mediamac Pte Ltd"Using the all-in-one was great to offer a nice-looking machine, with an attractive color-touch display while taking up little space"
- Samba™ – New I/O Configurations IncreaseUnitronics has now released four new models of Samba
- Control your application remotely from everywhere and anytime!Control your application remotely from everywhere and anytime!
- Unitronics introduces new lower cost 7’’ UniStream™ panelUnitronics introduces new lower cost 7’’ UniStream™ panel
- Scada Network SolutionCan a PLC provide highly accurate temperature control?
- New Temperature I/O ModuleIntroducing a New Temperature I/O Module
- The University of CyprusHow can you achieve precise control over experimental environment? Automate pressure and vacuum control
- Schmachtl GmbHIntegrated PLC+HMI makes for easy integration and painless monitoring
- Eurotech Extrusion TechnologyAll-in-one PLC improves usability and reliability of extrusion equipment
- Jiri SramekMonitoring Paragliders, the Samba PLC+HMI takes flight
- ÜbermorgenCan PLC automation craft the perfect latte?
- Kolman d.o.o – Packaging Machinery OEMPackaging Machinery OEM Uses Vision570™ and Vision560™ as Primary Control
- TimberSoftHow can you upgrade timber drying kilns with reliable, automatic temperature control?